Running Out? Run In Rebate + Publix Gift Card Giveaway
I have a fun giveaway to share with you guys today. This one is for my Publix shoppers I’m sure you noticed in the Publix ad that there are some FUN deals that go with the new Coupon Sheet – Running Out? Run In!
This is always one of my favorite promotions…Who doesn’t love getting a Publix Gift Card by mail for buying the products we love anyway?
You will get a bunch of in store savings from your favorite products from General Mills, like: Cheerios, Go-gurt, Charmin and Dawn. Plus, if you buy $30 of participating items from July 17-August 2, you can mail in to receive a $10 Publix® gift card to use on your next shopping trip!
Check out the Running Out Run In Rebate details
Here are the participating rebate items:
- General Mills Cereals Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (16.2oz), Trix® (14.8oz), Cocoa Puffs® (16.5oz), Kix® (12oz) and Honey Kix® (12oz)
- Pillsbury® Toaster Scrambles® Pastries (6ct, assorted varieties)
- Toaster Strudel® Pastries (6ct, assorted varieties)
- Grands!® Biscuit Sandwiches (7.4-10oz box, assorted varieties)
- Old El Paso® Dinner Kits (assorted varieties)
- Green Giant® Canned Vegetables (4pk, assorted varieties)
- Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® (assorted varieties)
- Yoplait® Go-GURT® (8ct, assorted varieties)
- Gain Laundry Detergent (100oz, assorted varieties)
- Dawn® Dish Detergent (20-24oz bottle, assorted varieties)
- Charmin® Basic Bathroom Tissue (12 double roll pkg, assorted varieties)
- Pampers® Diapers (Jumbo, assorted varieties)
- Crest® Toothpaste (8.2oz) + Oral-B Indicator & Complete Manual Brush (1ct) assorted varieties
- Herbal Essences® (6.0 -11.7oz, assorted varieties)
- Vidal Sassoon Shampoo/Conditioner (12oz, assorted varieties)
So how about a GIVEAWAY? That’s right, one lucky Having Fun Saving reader will win a $25 Publix Gift Card from MyBlogSpark to help you from Running Out 😉
Here’s how to enter:
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own.