Running Out? Run In Rebate + Publix Gift Card Giveaway
I have a fun giveaway to share with you guys today. This one is for my Publix shoppers 🙂 I’m sure you noticed in the Publix ad that there are some FUN deals that go with the new Coupon Sheet – Running Out? Run In!
This is always one of my favorite promotions…Who doesn’t love getting a Publix Gift Card by mail for buying the products we love anyway?
You will get a bunch of in store savings from your favorite products from General Mills, like: Cheerios, Go-gurt, Charmin and Dawn. Plus, if you buy $30 of participating items from July 17-August 2, you can mail in to receive a $10 Publix® gift card to use on your next shopping trip!
Check out the Running Out Run In Rebate details
Here are the participating rebate items:
- General Mills Cereals Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (16.2oz), Trix® (14.8oz), Cocoa Puffs® (16.5oz), Kix® (12oz) and Honey Kix® (12oz)
- Pillsbury® Toaster Scrambles® Pastries (6ct, assorted varieties)
- Toaster Strudel® Pastries (6ct, assorted varieties)
- Grands!® Biscuit Sandwiches (7.4-10oz box, assorted varieties)
- Old El Paso® Dinner Kits (assorted varieties)
- Green Giant® Canned Vegetables (4pk, assorted varieties)
- Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® (assorted varieties)
- Yoplait® Go-GURT® (8ct, assorted varieties)
- Gain Laundry Detergent (100oz, assorted varieties)
- Dawn® Dish Detergent (20-24oz bottle, assorted varieties)
- Charmin® Basic Bathroom Tissue (12 double roll pkg, assorted varieties)
- Pampers® Diapers (Jumbo, assorted varieties)
- Crest® Toothpaste (8.2oz) + Oral-B Indicator & Complete Manual Brush (1ct) assorted varieties
- Herbal Essences® (6.0 -11.7oz, assorted varieties)
- Vidal Sassoon Shampoo/Conditioner (12oz, assorted varieties)
So how about a GIVEAWAY? That’s right, one lucky Having Fun Saving reader will win a $25 Publix Gift Card from MyBlogSpark to help you from Running Out 😉
Here’s how to enter:
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own.