Layered Perfection Taco Dip Recipe – Individual Serving Sizes!
I have another great appetizer recipe for you guys today. It is filled with lots of my favorite things…Wholly Guacamole, cheese, sour cream…yum! My favorite part is that these are individual servings, so there is no need to worry about double dipping…because I can promise you, after one bite you will want more 😉
- 1 can Refried Beans - I used Spicy Fat Free
- 15 oz. Sour Cream
- Your favorite Taco Seasoning - I like to use ½ a package
- 1 package of your favorite Wholly Guacamole - I used the Homestyle Spicy
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 package clear cocktail cups
- Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning - set aside
- Layer each cup with refried beans, Wholly Guacamole, sour cream mixture, shredded cheese, and tomato
- Top with a chip
Make sure to keep a look out for your favorite Wholly Products the next time you are at the store! Especially before the BIG GAME. They are all sure to be a BIG HIT with any crowd 🙂
I hope you enjoy this Layered Perfection Taco Dip Recipe with Individual Serving Sizes as much as we do!
Disclosure: I received the fabulous Wholly Guacamole products listed above for free to help facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was received or offered. All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts on this product.