If you are looking for a delicious meal to make this holiday season, look no further than Curtis Stone’s Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe. While this post is sponsored, all opinions are 100% my own.
Curtis Stone’s Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe
We eat Christmas dinner with our close friends, since all our family is up in Michigan, and I was actually just discussing the holiday menu with one of my neighbors. We were up in the air about a few things when I got an email from Winn-Dixie with this amazing Curtis Stone recipe and some great deals in store.
Since the star of the recipe is the ham, I wanted to let you all know that you can score ANY SIZE ham for just $6. That’s right on Dec. 22-24, Winn-Dixie customers can purchase any size, any weight ham portions (shank or butt) for only $6.00 with a qualified grocery purchase of $30 or more, while supplies last.* Last year they sold 3.5 million pounds of ham during the holiday last year!
Chef Curtis Stone’s Holiday Feast is also available for customers looking for delicious and convenient Christmas recipe options. The fresh ingredients and easy directions for his original Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce, delicious sides and dessert are available both at Winn-Dixie stores and online.
Ok, now on to the recipe! Here is Curtis Stone’s Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup yellow mustard
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 8- to 10-lb. shank-end ham
- Position oven rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, and salt. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook for about 2 minutes, or until it thickens slightly.
- Set mustard barbecue sauce aside to cool.
- Place carrots, celery, and onion in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Remove all packaging from ham and pat ham dry.
- Run a small sharp knife down the back of ham and, using your fingers, gently separate skin from fat.
- Remove and discard skin. Run knife over fat to lightly score it all over.
- Place ham in baking dish.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 11/2 to 2 hours, or until ham is warmed through (an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of ham will register 110°F).
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Using a pastry brush, brush some mustard barbecue sauce all over ham. Return ham to oven uncovered and cook, basting it every 10 minutes with sauce, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until ham is evenly glazed.
- Transfer ham to a platter to rest for 15 minutes, tented loosely with foil.
- Meanwhile, pour off juices from baking dish into a tall and narrow heatproof container and allow fat to settle to a top. Skim off as much fat as possible and discard fat.
- In a serving bowl, whisk equal parts of skimmed juices and remaining sauce.
- Carve ham and serve remaining mustard barbecue sauce alongside.
I hope you enjoy Curtis Stone’s Glazed Ham with Mustard Barbecue Sauce Recipe this holiday season and beyond!
Here are some other deals at Winn-Dixie that are Christmas essentials and are available at a lower price:
- Bone-In Easy Carve Rib Roast – 1 lb – was $11.99, now $5.99 (over 50% savings)
- Sweet Potato or Pumpkin Pie – 8 inch – was $5.00, now $3.50 (30% savings)
- Sweet Potatoes – 1 lb – $0.49
Get the rest of Curtis Stone’s Recipes for your Holiday Feast HERE
All Winn-Dixie stores will be open until 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day. This gives customers the convenience they want at the prices they need for their last minute shopping, but also allows associates time to spend the holiday with their families and friends. Stores will be open until 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
* Offer valid Thursday, Dec. 22 through Saturday, Dec. 24 only. Limit one per transaction, per customer. While supplies last. No substitutions. No rain checks. Reward Card required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Minimum $30.00 purchase, not including ham, required before taxes. $30 purchase also excludes alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, postage stamps, pharmacy prescriptions, fees, FTD, charity, Western Union, shipping, utility payments, fuel service departments, vending machine, bottle deposits/refunds, event tickets or lottery.
Looking for more great recipes?