Chestnut Praline is my favorite holiday beverage, and no I can make one at home whenever I want! Find out how to make one too! While I did receive the product below for review, all coffee-loving opinions are my own.
How To Make a Chestnut Praline Latte at Home
You know when the holidays are officially here when you start seeing your favorite holiday drinks available at your local coffee shops. Pumpkin Spice screams the leaves are falling, Peppermint says Christmas is coming, but for me, a nonfat Chestnut Praline Latte is my go to drink from the moment it is available to that sad, sad day when they take it away.
So, I got to thinking…what if I could have a nonfat Chestnut Praline any day I wanted one, and without the high dollar price tag? Seems impossible right? Well, it’s not! In fact, it’s pretty easy thanks to the Ninja Coffee Bar System.
With the Ninja Coffee Bar System, I can get a better than coffee house experience, at home. And I don’t have to have a million of those expensive pods.
This system includes an integrated milk frother (Hello Chestnut Praline Latte!) and makes 6 brew sizes, 5 brew types – including the Ninja exclusive Café Forte, which amplifies the natural subtle flavors of your favorite coffee.
Now, here’s how to make a Chestnut Praline Latte at home:
- Chestnut Praline Syrup
- Coffee - grounds, not a pod
- Fill your coffee mug ⅓ of the way with the milk of your choice - I use nonfat milk
- Place it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds
- Place the warm milk under the built-in frother of the Ninja Coffee Bar System, hold button for 30-45 seconds
- Place enough coffee grounds in the permanent filter of the Ninja Coffee Bar System for 1 cup of coffee
- Place your coffee cup with the frothed milk on the cup holder of the Ninja Coffee Bar System
- Hit the Specialty Brew button
- Add in the Chestnut Praline Syrup to your liking, I prefer it not too sweet, so I just do a teaspoon
- Stir and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy your Chestnut Praline Lattes all year long now too 🙂
What type of coffee will you make first in your Ninja Coffee Bar?
Be sure to follow Ninja Coffee Bar on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and check them out online to learn more about the Ninja Coffee Bar and to stay up to date with everything coffee-licious.
Looking for more Breakfast ideas?