SeaWorld Orlando Seven Seas Food Festival
Concert Line Up & Menu
SeaWorld is bringing on some delicious eats and headline entertainment this year in the All-new Seven Seas Food Festival. SeaWorld Orlando is combining unique culinary delights with memorable performances on 14 consecutive Saturdays, the Seven Seas Food Festival is coming to SeaWorld Orlando Feb. 11 – May 13, 2017. Each week guests can sip and sample their way around the world of international coastal cuisine while enjoying craft beers, paired wines and specialty entertainment. The fun extends beyond the food with live performances each Saturday from top country, rock and Latin music artists.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. every Saturday, Feb. 11 – May 13 and continues through park close. Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission.
Seven Seas Food Festival Concert Line Up:
- February 11 – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- February 18 – Lee Brice
- February 25 – Bill Engvall
- March 4 – Styx
- March 11 – Justin Moore
- March 18 – ZZ Top
- March 25 – Phillip Phillips
- April 1 – Coming Soon
- April 8 – Village People
- April 15 – Commodores
- April 22 – Oscar D’León
- April 29 – Olga Tanon
- May 6 – Grupo Mania
- May 13 – Coming Soon
Complete with 11 new global markets, guests will set sail on a taste adventure as they discover more than 60 unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes throughout the park. A wide of array of wine, specialty cocktails and over 55 local and international craft brews will be featured exclusively during the Festival as well.
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine Menu highlights include:
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market- Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
In addition to the market stops, the event will feature a wide array of BBQ and comfort cuisine including Slow Smoked Ribs, caramelized in a SeaWorld original BBQ sauce, Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese and a Grilled Kielbasa Sausage Sandwich. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
Best Way to Play:
The best way for guests to experience the Seven Seas Food Festival is with an annual pass. SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase reserved concert seating during an exclusive presale beginning January 19.
Looking for more fun things to do in Florida?