This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have an easy and delicious recipe for you guys today. It’s perfect for weeknights since it only requires three ingredients and about 20 minutes! It’s also perfect for weekends too, because it’s just one of those meals that your family is sure to love.
We love Manwich night in our house. Sloppy Joes or my Manwich Tater Tot casserole are on our meal plans pretty frequently, but tonight I wanted to mix it up just a tad.
I made our typical sloppy joe mix, using ground turkey and Bold Manwich, then I placed flattened biscuits into a muffin tin and made Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups!
I used a can of refrigerated biscuits, and simply flattened them out with my hands and then filled each “biscuit cup” with the Manwich and turkey mixture.
My son loves cheese, but my daughter does not, so I sprinkled cheese on a few of them and tossed the muffin pan into the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Manwich Night was a success yet again!
Now, here is my Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cup Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 lb of ground turkey or beef
- 1 can biscuits - found in the refrigerated section
- 1 can Bold Manwich Sauce
- Shredded cheese if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook ground turkey/beef thoroughly in medium pan
- Pour in the Manwich Sauce and stir well
- Open the can of biscuits and one by one flatten each biscuit and firmly press each one into the muffin/cupcake pan
- Fill each biscuit with the Sloppy Joe mixture
- Top with cheese if desired
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown
I hope you enjoy these Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups as much as we do!
Why does my family love Manwich? Manwich is a great, easy, quality ingredient that I can use to bring your family’s attention back to mealtime that we all enjoy. Manwich is a vegetarian sauce that can be used on just about anything – think tacos, pasta, and oh-so-much more! I used the Bold variety in my recipe, but keep a look out for all three varieties of Manwich: Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky the next time you are in the store.
Make Tonight a Manwich Night!
Make sure to follow Follow Manwich on Twitter for a few good laughs, recipes and more. While you are at it, check out all the recipes on Having Fun Saving and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.