Your whole family will love these Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Pudding pops! These Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops are easy to make, prepped in under 5 minutes, and the end result is creamy deliciousness.
Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops
Since the kids loved the Raspberry Vanilla Pudding Pops so much, I decided to try another round of homemade popsicles. Strawberries and chocolate is one of our all-time favorite flavor combinations and since I had 3 pints of strawberries in my refrigerator and chocolate fudge pudding in my pantry, it just seemed like it was destiny that I make Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops.
For this pudding pops recipe, I did puree the strawberries, but you can dice yours if you prefer. I don’t recommend big pieces, since they tend to be hard to bite when frozen. I simply cut off the tops of a cup of fresh strawberries and tossed them into my Ninja and within seconds I had my strawberry pureed goodness.
The box directions for the pudding call for 2 cups of milk, I only used 1 and a half since I added in the strawberries.
You can have your Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops prepped and in the freezer in less than 5 minutes, you seriously won’t believe how easy the process is.
I used popsicle molds to make mine, the mixture will easily fill 6 and depending on the size of your molds, you may have a little left. Just put it in a bowl and toss it in the refrigerator for a delicious snack later 😉 If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can use those little 5 oz paper cups and put in wooden popsicle sticks. The cups can be found at most stores, and the sticks are at most craft stores.
Now, here is how to made your own Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops. Be sure to Print the recipe and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant chocolate fudge (or chocolate) pudding mix - the small box
- 1.5 cups of milk - I used fat free
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries - green tops cut off
- Place the strawberries into your favorite blending device until they are pureed
- Whisk the milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl for approximately 2 minutes - it will start to thicken
- Pour in the strawberry puree into the bowl and stir well
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds
- Sprinkle on mini chocolate chips and a add a strawberry slice if desired
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours
I hope you enjoy these Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops as much as we do!
Have you made your own popsicles before? What are your favorite varieties?