This post is sponsored by LivRelief
Why LivRelief is My Post-Workout Topical Pain Relief
I have been on a healthier life journey for some time now. What that means is that I am constantly working on being a better ME. That includes eating better, exercising on a consistent basis, and doing my best to take care of myself. Inside and out!
While I totally understand that exercising is important to a healthy lifestyle, sometimes I get in a rut or get really busy and exercising ends up further down on the TO-DO list than I would like. The good news is that I won’t let that happen for long. Bad news is that I have missed a few days in a row – or a week – EEKKK!! – I end up being a bit more sore than I am used too.
- After a good run, my calves will be sore. Sometimes my hips….
- After Jazzercise class – just about everything can be sore! From my arms, thighs, and glutes.
Running and Jazzercise are my two favorite forms of exercise, and I do my best to do them on a regular basis. But that doesn’t mean I still don’t get sore! Oh, and how about after a long day pulling weeds – my back will kill me for a few days!
What do I use now for that post-workout relief?
Why do I use LivRelief?
- It works faster and longer than other creams I have used. LivRelief is the first over-the-counter pain-relief product that addresses and blocks five pain pathways.
- It’s made of more than 90% of NATURAL ingredients. It includes its active ingredient, capsaicin, found in hot peppers and known for its antioxidant, anti-viral, antiallergenic, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- LivRelief was developed by a respected molecular pharmacologist, and it’s been tested and approved by established members of the medical community.
- LivRelief is paraben-free, petroleum-free and gluten-free, and free of SLS and propylene glycol.
- AND, it doesn’t have that smell that other creams have. I don’t need everyone that near me knowing that I have pain relief cream on. Plus some of those other brands smell gross!
What makes LivRelief better than other products out there?
- LivRelief TM products are the only ones that use Delivra TM, a patent-pending transdermal delivery system. Delivra delivers LivRelief’s active ingredients deep beneath the skin, addressing pain at its source.
- All ingredients in LivRelief products are certified, selected for their purity and quality, and sourced primarily from Nordic and European countries, which maintain some of the world’s highest standards for consumer safety and environmental protection.
Where do you get LivRelief?
- Right on Amazon.com, in fact, I have a coupon code for you! Receive $2 off your purchase when you use promo code ONU56TLN during checkout on Amazon.com. Coupon Code Expires 11/1/16
LivRelief not only works on pain from exercising and gardening, it works on all type of pain. In fact, it was created by a man that was looking to find a way to help relieve his wife from intense pain after one of her facial nerves was severed during surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. And it worked for her, it works for me, and it can work for you.
So, the next time you wince in pain, don’t just “deal with it”, give yourself relief with LivRelief.
*I am not a doctor, if you have concerns regarding you or your health, always consult a doctor.