Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze
I think you guys know by now that I like cooking with seafood. And not just any seafood, it has to be fresh and of good quality. I am sure that you all have been in a store or restaurant and said that you smelled fish. Well, fresh, high quality seafood isn’t supposed to smell fishy. That’s why I only get my seafood from Anderson Seafoods. I only want yummy smells coming out of my kitchen
This Baked Salmon recipe is outstanding with the simple, yet delectable Maple Glaze.
You only need a few ingredients, one of them being REAL Maple Syrup. I do indeed recommend using the real stuff
Once you have the glaze made, it’s as easy as pouring it over your salmon and baking it! This dish looks fancy, but the prep time is about 5 minutes.
Now, here’s the recipe. Remember to pin it and/or print it so that you can make it again and again!
- Salmon - 2 fillets or more depending on how many people you are serving - I used Anderson Seafood Salmon
- ¼ cup of real Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce - I like the lower sodium option
- 1 clove of garlic - minced
- ¼ teaspoon Ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients minus the salmon in a small bowl
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the maple syrup mixture over it
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake for 10 minutes covered and an additional 10 minutes uncovered or until cooked throughout
- Drizzle the glaze over the salmon before serving
I hope your family enjoys this Baked Salmon Recipe with Maple Syrup Glaze as much as we do! In fact, as you are planning your holiday menus, this is definitely a recipe to consider, it is definitely sure to impress everyone around the table!