This 3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge recipe couldn’t be much easier. Grab the easy recipe and indulge your sweet tooth with this 3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge.
3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge
I have a sweet tooth. I will admit it. I go to the gym 4 – 5 times a week, I start my day with a healthy smoothie, and I pride myself in making healthy meals for dinner for my family. But sometimes, I just need a bit of sweet. Just a bit of something that melts in your mouth and satisfies that ever-persistent sweet tooth. And this easy fudge recipe is perfect. You really only need 2 ingredients, but I added in some juicy dried cherries into my 3 minute fudge recipe, I love chocolate covered cherries and I just so happened to have dried cherries in my pantry, so it seemed like a natural add-in.
You can add just about anything into your 3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge, the sky is the limit! Or your pantry 😉
- Cookie crumbles
- Dried fruit
- Peanut Butter
You can also use white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips…or a combination of two of the three.
Seriously, did you know that fudge could be so easy to make? Now, grab a microwavable bowl, a can of sweetened condensed milk, a bag of chocolate chips and your favorite mix-in. Let’s take care of that sweet tooth!
Here is my Chocolate Cherry 3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again. Or tomorrow 🙂
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz package of chocolate chips - white/milk/dark chocolate
- ¾ cup dried cherries - optional
- Put the condensed milk and chocolate chips into in a medium microwaveable bowl
- Microwave for 1.5 - 2 minutes
- Stir until blended well
- Gently stir in dried cherries - or any other mix-in that you would like
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a parchment paper/wax paper lined 8 x 8 or 6 x 9 baking pan
- Place in refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours until hardened
- Cut into bite size pieces
I hope you enjoy this 3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge as much as we do!
Have you ever made your own fudge before? What is your favorite mix-in?
Looking for more sweet treats?