Apricot Chicken Recipe – Freezer to Slow Cooker Meal
I love freezer to crockpot meals. Especially ones that only have a few ingredients and are full of flavor, like this Apricot Chicken! Using your slow cooker is a great way to make those busy nights a LOT easier. Just add your ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal with your family come dinner time.
This Apricot Chicken recipe requires just THREE ingredients: apricot jam, french onion soup mix, and chicken! And your prep time is under 5 minutes 🙂
Now, here is my Recipe for Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken, be sure to Pin It and Print It so that you can make it again and again.
- 4-6 chicken breasts (1-2 lbs)
- 1 12 oz jar of Apricot Jam
- 1 envelope of French Onion Soup Mix
- Add everything to freezer ziploc bag
- Take out of freezer when ready to use
- If thawed, cook on low for 4-6 hours or until done
- If frozen cook for 8 hours on low or until done
- Serve with rice and a salad if desired
Feel free to use a crock pot liner for easier clean-up!
I hope you and your family enjoy this Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken as much as we did! I will definitely be making it again when I pick up my Zaycon Fresh Chicken order in a few weeks!
Love using your slow cooker? Here are a few other recipes you may want to add to your meal planning.