Warm up the grill and make these Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burgers on Toasted Brioche today! They are mouth-wateringly delicious and it’s a easy recipe!
Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burgers on Toasted Brioche
Who doesn’t love a good burger? I know my son could eat a burger just about everyday 🙂 I love finding delicious recipes that I can make for my family, and that’s exactly what this Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burger on Toasted Brioche is! So, when Winn-Dixie emailed me this burger recipe, I wanted to make sure I shared it with you all too!
Now, here is Winn-Dixie’s Perfectly Melted Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burger on Toasted Brioche Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 Pack Brioche Buns (Cusano’s 8PK)
- 1 Pack Quarter Pound Beef Patties, 2 Lb. Pack (8 Patties)
- 16 Slices Fully-cooked Bacon Slices (2 Hormel 2.5 oz. packs)
- 8 Slices SEG Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices
- ½ Red Onion, Sliced thin, ¼th in.
- ½ Lb. Whole Butter, Unsalted. Soft and Room Temp
- 2 Beefsteak or Vine Ripe Tomato, Sliced thin, into 8-1/4-inch slices
- 1 Cup Lettuce leaves, Green Leaf or Bibb
- 8 Tbsp. WD Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Cracked Black Pepper, Preferably From a Grinder
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt, Preferably From a Grinder
- Lay beef patties down on a flat, clean surface and season well with salt and pepper. Flip the patties and repeat for other side.
- Set grill to medium-high heat. If possible, use a cover to retain even heat. While grill is preheating, prepare the brioche buns. Heat a flat skillet or frying pan over medium-low heat. Use a butter knife and liberally spread the soft butter evenly on the cut side of the brioche bun. Pan-fry buns slowly until golden brown and crisp.
- Grill seasoned burgers on a clean, lightly-oiled grill surface for 2 to 3 minutes (do not use a cover for this cooking process). Flip and continue to grill 2 to 3 more minutes, or until desired doneness. Transfer to a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Do not put the cheese on yet.
- Place one slice of lettuce, onion and tomato on the bottom of the Brioche bun followed by the melted-cheese BBQ bacon burger. Place top half of the toasted brioche bun on top.
- Serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy these Perfectly Melted Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burgers!
Ready to head to the store to get the ingredients for these mouth-watering burgers?
Winn-Dixie’s Down and Staying Down program has brought prices Down Down on hundreds of their most popular products, and they have stayed down!
Customers can trust and appreciate the discounted prices on more than 1,000 products on Down Down across the store (with more than 400 seasonal products and the other existing items) all summer long! This means that you can save more than $700 through these savings programs this summer!
More than 80 percent of Winn-Dixie customers say that grilling is their favorite method for cooking during the summer – in fact, they purchased more than 30 million units of meat last summer! This is why Winn-Dixie is lowering prices now on several summer grilling favorites!
Among the hundreds of products discounted during Down Down All Summer Long, are:
- WD Brand 80% Lean Fresh Patties
- SE Grocers Sliced Cheese
- Oreida Frozen Potatoes
Additional summer staples on Down Down include: wine, watermelon, protein bars, hot dogs, chips, ice cream, select sports drinks, swim diapers, sunscreen and more!
Customers can easily pinpoint the hundreds of deeply discounted items by looking for the Big Red (helping) Hand throughout the store, and be reassured these hot summer prices will not change for the 11 week campaign (June 21-September 5).
*For other burger ideas, see page 30 of the July issue of Flavor Magazine at your local Winn-Dixie*