This Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze is one of our favorite salmon recipes. This Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze is easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. While this post is sponsored, all opinions and the recipe are my own.
How To Make Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze
This Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze has been a favorite recipe of ours for years now. I cook with salmon about 2 – 3 times a month, and this recipe always makes the rotation. Salmon is not only great for you, but it’s easy to cook with little effort. Like with all seafood, make sure you are getting good quality salmon, get it fresh if you can and remember that it should never smell like fish. If you can’t go out and catch it yourself check out Anderson Seafoods. 😉 They carry restaurant quality seafood and it’s delivered directly to your door.
This baked salmon recipe is very simple to make, you only need a few ingredients and you may have them right now!
You need REAL Maple Syrup, some soy sauce, garlic, and some pepper. Easy enough, huh? I do indeed recommend using the real maple syrup.
Once you have the glaze made, it’s as easy as pouring it over your salmon, letting it marinade for about 30 minutes and baking it. This dish looks fancy, but the prep time is about 5 minutes.
Now, here’s my Baked Salmon with Maple Glaze recipe. Remember to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- Salmon - 2 fillets or more depending on how many people you are serving - I used Anderson Seafood Salmon
- ¼ cup of real Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce - I like the lower sodium option
- 1 clove of garlic - minced
- ¼ teaspoon Ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients minus the salmon in a small bowl
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the maple syrup mixture over it
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake for 10 minutes covered and an additional 10 minutes uncovered or until cooked throughout
- Drizzle the glaze over the salmon before serving
I hope your family enjoys this Baked Salmon Recipe with Maple Glaze as much as we do!
I recommend serving salmon with fresh veggies or a nice salad. Salmon is a hearty fish, so you don’t need too much to fill your plate.
What is one of your favorite salmon recipes?
Looking for more delicious salmon recipes?