Buffalo Chicken Dip is the ultimate appetizer. Grab Everyone’s Favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, it’s easy to make and absolutely delicious! Make a second batch 😉
Everyone’s Favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
I think Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the ultimate game day or weekend snacks. I made it over the holiday break a couple times for gatherings and it’s always one of the most popular appetizers out 🙂
Did you realize how easy it was to make? You only need a few ingredients and shredded chicken!
To make shredded chicken I always just toss a few breasts (usually frozen) in the crockpot and let them cook all day. In 3-4 hours they are moist and ready to be shredded! I love using shredded chicken in numerous recipes and I have found that getting the chicken ready in the crockpot is the easiest way.
I used to buy Buffalo Chicken Dip at the store pre-made all the time, until I realized it tastes a LOT better when you make it yourself and prep time is pretty minimal.
Now, here’s my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. Make sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again.
- 1-1/2 lbs of shredded chicken - I love putting chicken in the crockpot in the am and then in a few hours it is ready to shred! You can place the chicken in the crockpot frozen.
- 1 8oz package of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese - Softened
- ½ cup Frank's RedHot Hot Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese - you can also use cheddar
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Place into a 8x8 baking dish or casserole dish
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until heated throughout
Afraid of double-dippers? Check out my Buffalo Chicken Dip BIG BITE Single Serve Appetizers.
I hope you enjoy your Buffalo Chicken Dip at the next game day…or any occasion!
What is one of your favorite appetizers?
Looking for more delicious appetizer recipes?