Busch Gardens. Food. Wine. Three of my favorite things! Be sure to visit the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this year for great eats, craft brews, delish wines, amazing concerts, & more!
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival 2018
Concert Line Up and More
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival is one of my favorite events here in Tampa Bay. Where else can you get fantastic wines, culinary masterpieces, see some of your favorite bands, and ride all your favorite coasters?! A world of taste awaits you at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s fourth annual Food & Wine Festival this spring.
The popular Tampa Bay food and wine festival is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park and runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 3 through April 29.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay‘s most delicious event returns this March with tastes for every palate at the fourth annual Food & Wine Festival. Guests can sample delectable cuisines paired with a selection of 65+ wines, 50+ craft brews and specialty cocktails, while enjoying some of the biggest names in entertainment.
The Festival features all-new twists on cuisine at 13 culinary cabins, along with favorites like mango shrimp ceviche and beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. Experience bold new eats at the Savory Tavern with fried frog legs with bacon corn fritters, or indulge in flavorful treats at Artisan Eats with beloved dish duck fat truffle fries and then spice it up with tostones rellenos de pollo at Comfort Kitchen. Opt for lobster tart with leeks and Swiss cheese or mushroom vol-au-vent at the Light Fare Canteen, or relish in the robust flavors at Chef’s Plantation with salmon cake with lemon aioli, Korean-style ribs and all-new short rib and brie grilled cheese. Guests can elevate the Food and Wine Festival experience even more by sipping a carefully curated selection of fine bourbons and new tequila tastings.
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival Concert headliners include:
- Saturday, March 3 – Edwin McCain & Sister Hazel
- Sunday, March 4 – Grupo Niche
- Saturday, March 10 – The Fray
- Sunday, March 11 – Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival with Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws
- Saturday, March 17 – Olga Tañón
- Sunday, March 18 – Goo Goo Dolls
- Saturday, March 24 – Better Than Ezra & Tonic
- Sunday, March 25 – Michael Bolton
- Saturday, March 31 – Boyz II Men
- Sunday, April 1 – Natalie Grant
- Saturday, April 7 – Hank Williams, Jr.
- Sunday, April 8 – TLC
- Saturday, April 14 – Bret Michaels
- Sunday, April 15 – Coming Soon!
- Saturday, April 21 – The All-American Rejects
- Sunday, April 22 – Cole Swindell
- Saturday, April 28 – Flo Rida
- Sunday, April 29 – Kaleo & Bleachers
Guests can choose from two exclusive VIP concert upgrades at the Festival which include priority seating and a 5-item sampler lanyard for even more access to great times and great tastes. Additionally, guests can purchase of 5, 10 and 12-item sampler lanyards to tailor the experience to any taste bud. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consumer alcoholic beverages.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE! Experience both parks through 2018 for the price of one.
- From now until May, you can score a FREE Busch Gardens Preschool Card. That means kids 5 & under get in FREE.
- For those wishing for more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass includes unlimited admission for 12 months, free parking, no blockout dates, in-park discounts and other benefits, valued at more than $350. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Have fun at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this year, I know I will!
Looking for more fun things to do in Florida?