Eclair Cake is a delicious and easy dessert recipe. Enjoy this Candy Corn Inspired Eclair Cake Recipe this Halloween Season with friends and family.
Candy Corn Inspired Eclair Cake Recipe
With Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would make a fun dessert recipe that is Candy Corn Inspired! And since you all love my Eclair Cake Recipe, I came up with this delicious Candy Corn Inspired Eclair Cake Recipe.
With Fall comes picking out pumpkins, cooler weather, cooking with apples and pumpkin, doing fun Fall-inspired crafts, and Limited Edition TruMoo Orange Scream Milk. In fact, Limited Edition TruMoo Orange Scream Milk, is the main ingredient in my Candy Corn Inspired Eclair Cake! It is the perfect way to get in that orange color, and that Orange Cream delicious flavor (it is inspired by the orange frozen popsicle with vanilla ice cream) that we all know and love 🙂
I love that this recipe is so easy to make! You mix the pudding ingredients…
and layer the graham crackers….
Then top with the white chocolate!
Now, here’s my Candy Corn Inspired Eclair Cake Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 lb. box graham crackers - I used low-fat honey
- 2 3.4 oz. Vanilla instant pudding packages - I used French Vanilla
- 3 cups TruMoo Orange Scream milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip - I used low-fat
- 2 squares of Baking Bar White Chocolate - I used Ghirardelli
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp milk - I used skim
- 2 Tbsp. light Karo syrup
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp, butter, melted
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 13×9 pan
- Mix pudding, 3 cups of TruMoo and whipped topping in your mixer
- Pour ½ of the pudding mixture on top crackers
- Place a layer of crackers on the pudding
- Pour the rest of the pudding on the crackers
- Top with another layer of crackers
- In a small sauce pan, add in the frosting ingredients (the vanilla, milk, Karo Syrup, powdered sugar, butter, and white chocolate)
- Heat until white chocolate is melted mixture is liquid
- Pour the white chocolate mixture on the top layer of graham crackers
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, allowing a few hours to set.
- Enjoy this Halloween Season!
I hope you enjoy this Halloween Themed Eclair Cake Recipe as much as we do!
This is why my family loves TruMoo:
- Has no artificial growth hormones
- Has no high-fructose corn syrup
- Made with low-fat milk from your local dairy
- Tastes great
Looking for more spooky delicious recipes with TruMoo? Check out this Freaky French Toast Recipe.