Chicken Pad Thai is a popular restaurant dish, see how you can make Chicken Pad Thai at home with this delicious Chicken Pad Thai recipe.
Chicken Pad Thai Recipe
Chicken Pad Thai is one of the meals that we order every time we go to our favorite Thai restaurant. My husband and I love that it is a bit spicy and the noodles are always cooked perfectly. So, I decided that I would try to make it at home!
There are a few extra steps in this one because you are making the sauce and the chicken, but I would have to say it’s worth it!
It is a recipe that I will make again, so maybe I’ll get a bit faster at it 🙂
As you can see, it is filled with all sorts of deliciousness! The sauce is amazing, the noodles are easy to make, and the chicken cooked up beautifully.
Once the chicken and noodles are cooked, you top with eggs, your cooked veggies, and the sauce and VOILA! You have successfully made Chicken Pad Thai!
Now, here is my Chicken Pad Thai Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 8 ounces pad thai noodles
- 2 eggs
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts (approx 1 lb)
- 2 - 3 bell peppers - I used various colors
- Chopped peanuts if desired
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix well
- Pan saute chicken in a splash of soy and pinch of garlic salt
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions.
- While chicken and noodles are cooking scramble 2 eggs and set aside
- Saute the diced bell peppers until soft - this will take just a few minutes
- In a large skillet, combine noodles, chicken, peppers and sauce.
- Top with chopped peanuts if desired
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Pad Thai Recipe as much as we do!
Need some supplies before making this Chicken Pad Thai Recipe?
Looking for another delicious and flavorful recipe? Check out my Korean Beef Recipe – it’s ready in 15 minutes! Oh and spoiler alert..I used ground turkey 😉
Looking for more Recipes?