Chicken Vegetable Chili Nachos Recipe + Boulder Organic GIVEAWAY
If you are looking fora delicious appetizer recipe for Game Day, look no further! The folks at Boulder Organics! emailed me with a Nacho Recipe you are definitely going to want to try. I love that it has a bit of heat and a whole lot of YUM! Serve these Nachos at your Big Game party and everyone will be rooting for YOU 🙂
Now, here is that Chicken Vegetable Chili Nachos Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 tub Boulder Organic! Chicken Vegetable Chili
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos, drained (if you like the spice!)
- 1-2 cups finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler, place top rack about 6 inches from top.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tortilla chips over baking sheet.
- Heat Chicken Vegetable Chili in saucepan until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Pour chili over the top of tortilla chips.
- Add cheese to the top of chili (as much as you like!).
- Place baking sheet on top rack and broil 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, avocado, jalapenos, and cilantro as desired.
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Vegetable Chili Nachos Recipe on Game Day or any day!
Now, how about that GIVEAWAY? One lucky reader will win three coupon packs of three coupons each!
Here’s how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: the recipe and the giveaway is provided by the fabulous folks at Boulder Organic! All opinions are my own!
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Open to U.S. residents 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (selected by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This blog is not responsible for product shipment, delivery, or fulfillment. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, or any other social media sites.
This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address, and/or Facebook account. Anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.