This Amazing Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe is full of flavor and ready in about 30 minutes. Enjoy this zesty Cilantro Lime Salmon for dinner today! While this post is sponsored, all opinions and my love for Anderson Seafoods are my own.
Amazing Cilantro Lime Salmon Recipe
Salmon is one of my favorite fish to cook. It’s not only good for us, but it’s really rather versatile. In fact, salmon is actually one of the most nutritious fish to add to your diet. Salmon is filled with omega-3s, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, zinc, niacin, and more. Just make sure you are buying it from someplace you trust, that’s why I always get my seafood, especially salmon, from Anderson Seafoods. The quality is what you would find in five-star restaurants…maybe even better!
One of my all time favorite salmon recipes, Maple Glazed Salmon, is sweet, but salmon can also be savory. And this Cilantro Lime Salmon Recipe is now one of our favorites, it’s light, zesty and only requires a few ingredients. I mean, can you really go wrong with anything with cilantro and lime? It’s really a match made in cooking heaven. Paired with a beautiful fillet of salmon and some rice and you have yourself an amazing dinner.
Now, here is my Amazing Cilantro Lime Salmon Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 2 salmon fillets
- Fresh ground pepper and salt for seasoning salmon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, another cooking oil or butter will do as well
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Juice from 1 lime - approx. 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a medium pan
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper
- Add the salmon pan, skin side up, cook until golden brown - approx. 6 - 8 minutes
- Flip the salmon and cook another 2 - 4 minutes
- Remove the salmon from the pan, set on a plate and set aside
- Add the butter and garlic to the same pan - when butter is melted and looks foamy, stir in the broth, lime juice, lime zest and honey
- Bring the mixture a simmer then stir in half of the chopped cilantro
- Reduce heat, add the salmon back to the pan
- Simmer until sauce has reduced in half and salmon is cooked throughout - approx. 3 - 4 minutes
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and a slice of lime
- Serve with rice - we used cilantro lime rice, white rice would also be fantastic
I hope you enjoy this Amazing Cilantro Lime Salmon Recipe as much as we do!
What is one of your favorite salmon recipes?
Looking for more amazing salmon recipes?