If you look forward to Taco Tuesday, then you will love this easy Asian Chicken Tacos recipe. These tacos are full of flavor and are prepped in just a few minutes! Make any day Taco Tuesday. While this post is sponsored by Produce For Kids, all opinions and the recipe are my own.
Deliciously Easy Asian Chicken Tacos
We love tacos in our house, I mean is there anyone out there that doesn’t love a good taco?! One of our favorite local restaurants creates all sorts of unique tacos and while we love going there, those unique tacos come with a hefty price tag. So, I decided I would create a delicious taco here at home, with all the flair and flavor of something you would find at one of those fancy taco stops. However, mine are much more cost-effective and I would venture to guess that they are a bit healthier for you too 😉
There are so many flavors going on in my Deliciously Easy Asian Chicken Tacos, from the soy, to the dash of heat from the red pepper flakes, to the sweetness of the sesame dressing, your family will be asking for this meal again and again. In fact, we had it for dinner last night and my husband is already asking for it again. I didn’t tell him that I had it made in less than 15 minutes 😉 That’s right! Not only are these Asian Chicken Tacos absolutely DELICIOUS, but they are crazy easy to make.
So, let’s get to it! Here is my Deliciously Easy Asian Chicken Tacos recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again. Trust me, you will want to.
- 1 bag Eat Smart® Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit
- 1 -2 Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 lb chicken, cut in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, I used reduced sodium
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Tortillas or hard taco shells
- Mix all ingredients expect the chicken and salad in a medium bowl,
- Add in the sliced chicken, stir to coat well
- Cover the chicken mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Add in chicken mixture
- Cook throughout, approximately 6 - 8 minutes
- Add several slices of chicken to your taco shell of choice, top with Eat Smart® Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad and the included cashews and sesame sticks
- Add several slices of avocado
- Drizzle the sweet sesame dressing from the Eat Smart® Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit on each taco
I hope you enjoy these Asian Chicken Tacos as much as we do!
You can use hard shells, soft flour tortillas, corn tortillas, you can even do a quick pan-fry of corn tortillas for a bit of crunch, but not too much of a crunch.
I recommend grabbing your ingredients for these yummy Asian Tacos, including the Eat Smart® Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit and Avocados from Mexico at Publix, not only because it’s a great store, but because when you do you are helping Produce for Kids and Publix support the Feeding America food bank programs.
Now through June 27th, look for Produce for Kids signage in the produce department of all Publix stores to help give back to Feeding America food bank programs. Together we can help the 1 in 8 Americans that struggles with hunger.
Here are the supporting brands to keep a look out for at Publix:
Publix and Produce for Kids have donated over 5.7 million meals to Feeding America! Learn more on how easy it is to help end hunger in America.
Be sure to check out ProduceForKids.com for more than 250 registered dietitian-approved and family-tested recipes, meal planning tools, grocery store specific campaign details, and healthy tips from real parents and on Facebook and Pinterest for even more!