This Veggie Mexican Tortilla Crisp is easy to make and loaded with all your favorite Mexican flavors. Grab this Mexican Tortilla recipe and enjoy it today! Plus, see how you can help Feeding America. While this post is sponsored, the recipe and my opinions are my own.
Easy Veggie Mexican Tortilla Crisp
School is starting for us on Monday, and that means our schedules are about to get a little crazy. Homework will start, baseball will start and this year Sadie is going to be a junior coach for Girls on the Run…so proud of her! And all of that means I need to have recipes in my arsenal that are not only easy to make but that kids will love. Bonus points if the recipe doesn’t require a lot of heating up the kitchen and the kids like it too 😉 And that’s exactly what this Easy Veggie Mexican Tortilla Crisp is.
When I saw the Produce for Kids signs up around the produce department in Publix, I grabbed some of our favorite products and went home and made lunch for everyone! Did you know that 13 million children in the US don’t know when they will get their next meal? That’s a astonishing number. And you can help reduce that number is just seconds. Simply, take the Produce for Kids Power Your Lunchbox Promise to make healthier lunches this school year. For every promise made $1 will be donated to Feeding America to help in an effort to solve hunger among children and families.
Now, here is my Easy Vegetable Mexican Tortilla Crisp recipe. Be sure to print it and pin it so that you can make it again and again. For you and your family!
- Flour Tortillas - I used the smaller size
- Wholly 100% Chunky Avocado minis
- NatureFresh Farms Greenhouse Tomatoes - sliced
- 1 tablespoon of corn - I used canned corn
- 1 tablespoon of black beans - I used canned black beans
- Fresh cilantro
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly brush EVOO on tortillas
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 3 - 5 minutes until crispy
- Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two
- Spread Wholly 100% Chunky Avocado on tortilla
- Top your tortilla crisp with tomato, corn and black beans
- Drizzle Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing on the tortilla crisp
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
I hope you enjoy these Easy Veggie Mexican Tortilla Crisps as much as we do!
Produce for Kids is celebrating five years of encouraging families and classrooms to eat more nutritious lunches and make healthy choices while giving back more than $86,000 to children’s charities and nearly 900,000 meals to Feeding America®. For every promise made, Produce for Kids will donate 10 meals to Feeding America.
Be sure to check out ProduceForKids.com for more than 250 registered dietitian-approved and family-tested recipes, meal planning tools, grocery store specific campaign details, and healthy tips from real parents and on Facebook and Pinterest for even more!
Got some tortillas left? Make my Asian Chicken Tacos! It’s another family favorite 🙂