This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QualityFreshPork #CollectiveBias You can have dinner on the table in about 30 minutes with these easy recipes! Enjoy tender and juicy Grilled Pork Chops with an easy Citrus Marinade and a flavorful fresh corn salad.
Grilled Pork Chops With Easy Citrus Marinade + Fresh Corn Salad
I know we can all appreciate a delicious meal that can get on the table in about 30 minutes. A meal that is made with fresh ingredients, has great flavor, and the whole family will love. I know those meals can be hard to find…until now. I have an amazingly easy dinner recipe for you all today that includes not only a main dish but a fresh side dish that can be made and put on the table in about 30 minutes! My easy citrus marinade only has a few ingredients, and one of them is Greek yogurt. Using Greek yogurt in your marinade recipes ensures that your pork will say juicy and tender, it actually acts as a tenderizer. I grabbed Fresh Pork at Walmart, as well as all my other needed ingredients I needed for this 30 minute meal.
The fresh corn salad recipe only has a few ingredients as well, all of them fresh and delicious! It is the perfect accompaniment to this easy citrus marinade for grilled pork chops.
I got the Fresh Boneless Pork Chops from the meat-ready case (there are a variety of other meats available too), it’s the perfect place to grab what you need for easy weeknight dinners, or weekend entertaining! Plus the prices are perfect for my budget.
Walmart® offers the freshest selection and a wide assortment of cuts that are always fresh, 100% All Natural and proudly raised in the USA, and they stand behind the quality of their meat with a 100% freshness guarantee. So, I know I am getting the best products at the best prices.
Now here are my Grilled Pork Chops With Easy Citrus Marinade and Fresh Corn Salad recipes. Be sure to pin it and print it so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ears of corn shucked, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 english cucumber diced to approx size of corn pieces
- 1 red bell pepper diced to approx size of corn pieces
- 1 small sweet onion diced to approx size of corn pieces
- ¼ cup Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing - I used Brianna's
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir well
- Place the pork and marinade into a ziplock bag, massage the bag so that the marinade covers all the pork chops
- Place the pork into the refrigerator while you prepare the corn salad
- Place all prepared ingredients into a large bowl and gently stir
- Refrigerate until ready for use
- Heat the grill
- Remove pork chops from ziplock bag and grill on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes per side
- Remove from heat when cooked throughout
- Serve with corn salad
I hope you enjoy this Grilled Pork Chops With Easy Citrus Marinade and Fresh Corn Salad recipes as much as we do!
The corn salad actually makes quite a bit, so it’s perfect to feed a crowd, or the leftovers are perfect for a few days! It is by far one of my family’s favorite salad recipes.