Welcome Fall by making your own mini pumpkin patch with these Light Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes. These mini pumpkin angel food bundt cakes are easy to make and delish! While this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Light Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
Make a “Bundtkin” Patch
It’s Fall y’all! That means it’s time for all things apple and pumpkin. If I had to choose between those two, I would have a heck of the time, I love them both. Almost as much as I love this angel food cake pumpkin patch 😉
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake is so easy to make, and it basically has no fat! In fact, did you know that pumpkin is actually really good for us? Pumpkin is loaded with fiber, antioxidants and vitamin A. In fact, Pumpkin Angel Food Cake is even Weight Watcher approved 😉 So, grab a box of angel food cake, a cup of pure pumpkin, vanilla and a little pumpkin spice and you are 90% on your way to making your own pumpkin patch!
The stems are Voortman Fudge Coated Wafers, cut them in half and they fit in the center of the mini pumpkin bundt cakes. These are a special edition, so be sure to keep a look out for them at your favorite retailer. I used the Vanilla and Salted Caramel Voortman wafers for my “stems” and “dirt” but keep a look out for the Peanut Butter and Chocolate varieties too.
I did put a glaze on my little pumpkins, but you don’t have to. For the glaze, you simply mix powdered sugar and milk. Or you could try my maple glaze drizzle, that would also be delish!
My “leaves” are green vanilla melting wafers, I bought the tiny bag at Walmart for $.80 and I only used about a fourth of the bag.
The mini pumpkin angel food cake bundts bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, and since prep time is less than 10 minutes you can have your very own edible pumpkin patch in about 30 minutes. These super cute pumpkin cakes are perfect to serve up on Halloween and all the way through Thanksgiving. In fact, my mom said that she was going to make them for Thanksgiving 🙂
Now, here is my Light Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 box angel food cake
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons of pumpkin spice
- 6 of your favorite fudge coated Voortman wafers
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in your mixer
- Pour mixture into your mini bundt cake pan. Fill each one about ¾ full.If you fill it to the rim, it will spill over some, but don't worry about it!
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick or knife in and it comes out clean
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes
- Flip onto cutting board or something similar
- Mix until "glaze-like"
- Drizzle a small amount on each "pumpkin" if desired
- Melt a small amount of the candy melts and use a fork or similar utensil and drizzle on your "leaves"
- Cut your favorite Voortman Fudge Coated Wafer in half and insert it in the center of your "pumpkin"
Prepare your bundt pan as the directions state, my mini bundt pan works best when lightly brushed with butter then dusted with flour.
I hope you enjoy these Light Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes and Mini Pumpkin Patch as much as we do!
What’s one of your favorite pumpkin recipes?
I used the Nordic Ware Bundtlette Baking Pan, they come in different designs, I grabbed mine at Target for about $25.
Looking for more delicious Fall recipes?