Enjoy this Mango Carrot Green Protein Smoothie for breakfast or any time! Filled with nutrients and protein, it’s great for you and great tasting.
Mango Carrot Green Protein Smoothie
You all know that I love my smoothies, and they almost always have protein powder in them because I view my smoothies as a protein, nutrient-filled way to start my day. But, I also know not everyone likes and/or buys protein powder on a regular basis so I wanted to share a protein-packed smoothie recipe without protein powder. And the easiest way to get that creamy consistency with the delicious vanilla flavor is by adding a vanilla Greek yogurt.
I choose Cabot Creamery Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt in my smoothie for a few reasons:
- I love the company and what they do and what they stand for
- I love their cheeses, so of course I would love their yogurt
- Cabot’s Greek Yogurt makes a healthy, protein-rich treat (17 grams in 1 cup!) when blended with fresh fruits for quick and yummy smoothies. Made from 2% lowfat milk, this sweet treat is guiltless.
- I had a coupon 😉
One thing I love about smoothies, is that the fruit and vegetable combinations are endless! I love creating new flavors, it keeps my breakfast from getting boring and my produce from going bad.
Now, here is my Mango Carrot Green Protein Smoothie Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 5 baby carrots
- 4 green apple slices - I used Crunch Pak
- ¼ cup diced mango
- ½ cup Cabot Creamery Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- Big handful of greens - I used organic girl used spring mix
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2- 3 ice cubes if desired
- 2 - 4 oz of coconut water/milk if desired
- Place ingredients as listed above into your favorite blending device
- Blend until smooth
I hope you enjoy this Mango Carrot Green Protein Smoothie as much as I do!
You will find chia seeds, turmeric, and cinnamon in just about every smoothie recipe I post. They add little to no flavor to your smoothie but they add so much nutritional value! From boosting your metabolism to helping with inflammation, these three ingredients I definitely recommend.
Do you use Greek yogurt in your protein smoothies?
Be sure to check out all the delicious smoothie recipes on Having Fun Saving & Cooking and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram. Don’t forget to follow Cabot Creamery on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for even more recipes and inspiration.
Looking for more delicious recipes?