These Mini Snickerdoodle Apple Pies are perfect to share with friends and family! And don’t forget to attach the Free Thanksgiving Gift Tag Printable. While this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Mini Snickerdoodle Apple Pies
Free Thanksgiving Gift Tag Printable
Two of my husband’s favorite things. Snickerdoodle cookies and apple pie. I mean, if you think about it, they really are a match made in heaven. The cinnamon goodness from the snickerdoodle cookies is the perfect accompaniment to apples. So, I did it. I made these adorable mini snickerdoodle apple pies, and I made them mini so that my family and I wouldn’t sit down and eat a whole pie, but so we would share them with our family and friends this holiday season.
I am actually hoping you will do the same! That’s why I even made a cute Thanksgiving printable that you can attach to the plate before you share these mini apple pies! I mean, who doesn’t like a homemade sweet treat delivered to their door? Complete with a sweet note 🙂
I handmade absolutely everything in this recipe, with a little help from Voortman Bakery on snickerdoodle crust.
The apple pie filling and the cinnamon whipped cream are so easy to make, that you won’t even think about buying pre-made! You can have these adorable individual apple pies ready to share with family and friends in about 30 minutes.
Now, here is how to make these Mini Apple Pies with a Snickerdoodle Crust. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make them again and again.
- 1 cup finely ground Voortman Bakery Snickerdoodle Cookies - approx. 6 cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 medium apples
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water + 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a cupcake/muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter
- Press equal amounts of cookie mixture into cupcake liners and bake at 375 degrees 7 minutes
- Let cool
- While the crust is cooking, prep the apple pie filling.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Once the apples are sliced, cut the slices in half.
- Melt butter and cinnamon over medium heat.
- Add in apples, sugar and the 3 tablespoons water.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally for 4-6 minutes.
- In a small dish combine cornstarch and water.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan while stirring and continue to cook until apples are soft and filling is thickened.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream, confectioners’ sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in medium bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Assemble your mini apple by topping your snickerdoodle crusts with the apple pie filling and a dollop of the cinnamon whipped topping.
- Share with friends and family and be sure to attach the Thanksgiving Gift Tag Printable!
I hope you enjoy these Mini Snickerdoodle Apple Pies as much as we do! And don’t forget to grab your Free Thanksgiving Gift Tag Printable.
Looking for another adorable dessert worth sharing this Fall?