This post was sponsored by OREO as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
New OREO Flavors
OREO Stuf Inside Walmart Event Details
Have you seen the new OREO flavors as you have been shopping for your groceries? I grabbed the OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies when I was at Walmart this week and I have to say that I am pretty excited to try them. Don’t get me wrong, my whole family loves the traditional OREO but it’s fun switching up your snacking routine now and then. Especially when it’s to try the new varieties of OREO.
Are you ready to try the new OREO flavors too? Well, Walmart is hosting OREO Stuf Inside Walmart events all around the US between February 14th and February 17th for a chance to play fun games, win great prizes, and try the new OREO flavors for yourself!
OREO is celebrating “The Stuf Inside” and we get to celebrate with them 🙂
Here’s why we enjoy OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies:
- Dark chocolate. Need I say more? Dark chocolate-flavored creme, sandwiched between two classic Oreo chocolate wafers. Yes please!
- Carrot Cake. A smaller version of a classic. Plus it’s not nearly as messy as making a cake 😉 OREO Carrot Cake Cookies are filled with cream cheese frosting flavored creme.
OREO Stuf Inside Walmart Event Details:
- Select Walmart locations will have events February 14th through February 17th celebrating the launch of the new OREO flavors, Dark Chocolate and Carrot Cake.
- The events will feature in-store sampling of the OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies, fun games, giveaways, and free swag items!
- To find a store near you, visit OREOStuf.com
Several of the Walmart locations in my area will be hosting the OREO events, I hope you have several close to you too! I mean, who wants to pass up free OREO Cookies and swag?!