No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Only 6 Ingredients
Oh how I love cheesecake. But I rarely eat it and almost never make it. Why? Because of the insane calorie-count and the extreme amount of effort to make it at home. So, I set out to figure out how to make a delicious cheesecake at home that isn’t loaded with calories. And since it’s the season of all-things-pumpkin I figured a Pumpkin Cheesecake would be perfect. Oh…and it is 🙂
Not only does my Pumpkin Cheesecake require no baking and just 6 ingredients (7 if you count the store bought crust), but you won’t feel guilty for having more than one bite! And as added bonus, you will have this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake prepped in under 30 minutes, in fact, you can probably have it prepped it about 15 minutes!
So, are you ready to get cooking? Well, actually there is no “cooking” but you don’t have to tell your guests that you didn’t slave over it for hours 😉
Here is my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 1 package (8 oz) ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub of lite whipped topping
- 1 graham crust crust - I used a pre-made store crust
- Mix cream cheese and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla into the small mixing bowl and beat until smooth
- Gently fold in whipped topping with spatula until it's blended in
- Spread cheesecake mix evenly into pie crust
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving
I hope you enjoy this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe as much as we do!
As you as see, I used low-fat cream cheese and lite whipped topping in my recipe to reduce the fat and calorie content. And, pumpkin is actually very good for us, loaded with fiber and Vitamin A and Vitamin C this cheesecake recipe is one you don’t have to feel guilty about making or eating.
Have you ever made cheesecake before? What is your favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe?
Looking for more holiday dessert ideas?