Pumpkin Protein Bites. Pumpkin is low in fat, loaded with vitamin A, potassium, and fiber, so it is the perfect ingredient to make into a healthy snack!
No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites
When is pumpkin season? Does it really have to end? Pumpkin is very low in fat (as in almost none), high in fiber and loaded with vitamin A and potassium. So when I looked in my pantry and saw one lonely can of pumpkin that didn’t get used a pie a few months ago, I decided to make a healthy and delicious snack. If you know me, I am a snacker. I love my smoothies at breakfast, and most of the time I don’t forget about lunch, but mid-morning and mid-afternoon I find myself hungry. My goal is grab for something healthy, of course, but reality is that I just grab for whatever is easiest for me.
And these No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites are an easy to make, filling snack! In fact, they are also good with my morning coffee 😉
If you have a lonely can of pumpkin puree hanging out in your pantry, you probably have all the ingredients for these Pumpkin Protein Bites. I did! No special trip to the grocery store needed. All you need is some basic ingredients and about 15 minutes and you will have these No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites ready to enjoy.
Now, here is my No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites Recipe. Be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 2 cups dry, uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup peanut butter or equivalent alternative
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder - non-flavored or vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips - dark or milk, I had milk, so that's what I used
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
- Using your hands make 1 - 1½ inch balls to form your pumpkin bites
- Place on a cookie sheet or directly into a storage container
I hope you enjoy these No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites as much as we do!
What is your favorite way to enjoy pumpkin? Sweet? Savory? Drinks? Desserts? Breakfast?
Looking for another yummy Pumpkin Recipe?