You can now stock-up on your favorite protein shakes at Target. Premier Protein Shakes are available nationwide, pick up a 12-pack today and try this Aloha Pineapple Protein Shake Recipe. While this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Premier Protein Shakes Now at Target
Aloha Pineapple Protein Shake Recipe
You all know that I love making a protein smoothie just about every day. They are so easy to make, and I can have one prepped and ready in about 5 minutes. But what about those mornings I don’t have 5 minutes to cut up some fruit and vegetables? What about the mornings I don’t even have time to get out my blender quick because I am barely getting my daughter to the bus stop on time?
Ah, those are the mornings I grab for my Premier Protein Shakes. Premier Protein Shakes are loaded with protein, come in single serve containers, are loaded with protein, and taste great. Plus, they now have the 12-pack of Premier Protein Shakes at Target, so it’s super easy for me to stock-up when I am running low. The 4-packs are nice to have on hand, but we tend to go through those pretty quick in my family (the kids like Premier Protein Shakes too!). So, I am loving the 12-pack, it means less trips to the store for me. Premier Protein Shakes are be available at Target stores nationwide!
Why do I start my day with a Protein Shake?
- Protein helps improve your focus, maintain your weight, and give your metabolism a boost.
- Protein takes longer to digest, so it makes you feel fuller, longer. Which means less snacking 😉
- It’s an easy way to fill my body with the nutrients it needs
- They are the perfect accompaniment to my healthy lifestyle
Premier Protein Shakes not only taste right by themselves, they are also delicious blended.
So, the morning when you have that spare minute or two, try this Aloha Pineapple Shake, with only a few ingredients, you will be enjoying the tropics in no time.
- 1 Vanilla Premier Protein Shake
- ½ cup of frozen/fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons cup of coconut shavings
- ½ banana
- 4 - 6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into your favorite blending device and blend until smooth
I hope you enjoy this Aloha Pineapple Protein Shake as much as I do!
Where do you like to buy your Premier Protein Shakes? Have you seen them at Target yet?
Looking for more delicious recipes?