Bacon and blueberries top this easy pizza recipe, making is savory, sweet and just plain delicious! Grab this Bacon and Blueberry Pizza recipe and savor the flavor explosion. This post is sponsored by Wish Farms in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Savory Bacon and Blueberry Pizza
Not only are blueberries beautiful and tasty, they are insanely good for you. Commonly known as the King Of Antioxidants, these blue beauties are low in calories, high in fiber, loaded with vitamin C and vitamin K and, of course, are high in antioxidants. Because of all those many health benefits you have seen blueberries in many of my smoothie recipes and in Healthy Lemon Blueberry Bread, but today I am sharing a savory recipe for with these tasty little blue babies. I made a Savory Blueberry Pizza. You all….it turned out AH-MAZING. And as an added bonus, it’s easy to make!
I recently had the opportunity to visit Wish Farms and see the blueberry magic in action. From Farm To Fork. First of all, I have to say that I have an amazing amount of respect for the farmers that work to bring us all our farm fresh foods.
Farmers are up long before I am and have a level of dedication that is just unbelievable. Farmers really love their jobs, and because of them we are blessed with amazing fruits and vegetables. Like blueberries. And because of those farmers and blueberries, I can share with you my amazingly delicious Savory Bacon and Blueberry Pizza recipe.
You will notice that I also made my own Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing to drizzle on top of the pizza, you all loved my Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing so much, I knew that a homemade Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette would be the perfect accompaniment to my savory blueberry pizza.
Now, here is my Savory Bacon and Blueberry Pizza recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 naan flatbread
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 slice cooked bacon, diced small
- 1 cup fresh spinach and arugula
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush naan flatbread lightly with oil and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 5 mins
- Remove from oven and top with both cheeses
- Bake for an additional 6 mins or until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and top with arugula, spinach, and fresh blueberries
- Drizzle on blueberry balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place all ingredients into your favorite blending device
- Enjoy on your Bacon and Blueberry Pizza and just about everything else!