SeaWorld Orlando Seven Seas Food Festival2019
Concert Line Up & Menu
SeaWorld is bringing on some delicious eats and headline entertainment this year in the All-new Seven Seas Food Festival. You can sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions every weekend from February 9 through May 5. New this year, starting on February 15, guests will be able to enjoy Seven Seas on Friday evenings from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with all food and drink booths available to visit.
While new flavors will tempt your taste buds throughout the park, live entertainment will have you dancing, singing and laughing along to some of your favorite artists. Concerts are held at Bayside Stadium each Saturday and Sunday and are included with park admission. Show times are subject to change.
Concerts are held at Bayside Stadium each Saturday and Sunday and are included park admission.
- March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH
- March 10 – I Love the 90s featuring Coolio, En Vogue, Kid N Play, Rob Base, Tone Loc, and Young MC
- Saturday, March 16 – Bret Michaels
- Sunday, March 17 – Gente De Zona
- March 23 – The Commodores
- March 24 – 38 Special
- March 30 – Lindsey Stirling
- March 31 – Better Than Ezra with Tonic (5:00 p.m. start time)
- April 6 – Olga Tañon
- April 7 – Roots & Boots 90’s Electric Throwdown – Featuring Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin & Collin Raye
- April 13 – Jay Leno
- April 14 – Andy Grammer
- April 20 – Collective Soul
- April 21 – Tenth Avenue North
- April 27 – Postmodern Jukebox
- April 28 – Willie Colón
- May 4 – Macy Gray
- May 5 – Earth, Wind & Fire
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online.
Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium.
Best Way to Play:
The best way for guests to experience the Seven Seas Food Festival is with an annual pass.
Looking for more fun things to do in Florida?