Here is an easy and delicious recipe for Shredded BBQ Beef Sandwiches. My neighbor actually gave me a Chuck Roast that we wasn’t going to be able to use before going out of town, so I thought sandwiches would be a fun dinner!
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- ¼ Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup coke
- 2lbs chuck roast
- Cole slaw
- Marinate the chuck roast in all the ingredients (expect the cole slaw) for 6 hours - overnight
- Put marinade and chuck roast in the slow cooker
- Let cook on low for approx. 6 hours (more is fine too)
- Shred beef and add back into slow cooker for approx 1 hour
- Serve on your favorite rolls
- Top with additional BBQ sauce and cole slaw if desired - we loved with the cole slaw!
My whole family loved this one, and I loved that it was so easy! Make sure to let me know if you try this Shredded BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe!