Blended strawberries with your favorite vodka? Sounds like berry bliss to me! Enjoy this Strawberry martini made with 4 simply delicious ingredients. Cheers!
How To Make An Amazing Strawberry Martini
The last couple cocktails I created were to celebrate the holidays, so I figured it was time to create a new one. I looked in my refrigerator and since I haven’t been to the grocery store this week, the only thing I really had was a pint of strawberries that I have been using in my smoothies. I love strawberries! And since I live in Florida, we are pretty lucky that we can get them fresh and local. So, I decided that a Strawberry Martini was in order. I mean, why not get in a dose of fruit in with our happy hour, right??
This delicious strawberry martini only has 4 ingredients, one of them being simple syrup. Did you know how incredibly easy it was to make simple syrup? Please don’t ever buy it. Make your own simple syrup with this recipe. It’s simple 😉
Now, here’s how to make my amazing Strawberry Martinis, be sure to Print and Pin this cocktail recipe so that you can make them again and again.
- 5 large frozen strawberries, approx ¾ cup
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Fresh strawberries for garnish if desired
- Sugar or Salt for rim if desired
- Place strawberries, simple syrup and lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use a flexible spatula to press blended strawberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl or measuring cup. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Add strawberry purée and vodka to a measuring cup or cocktail shaker. Stir or mix well.
- Pour into 2 chilled martini glasses.
- I sugared my rim and garnished with a strawberry, feel free to salt your rim if you prefer or leave it bare. Either way, it will be delish!
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Martini recipe as much as my friends and I do!
You will notice that I used frozen strawberries, I love buying fresh strawberries when they are on sale and sometimes I just can’t manage to eat them all before they go bad, so I freeze them. I always have a bag of fresh frozen strawberries in my freezer, you can use fresh ones if you would like, just make sure those martini glasses are nice and cold and be sure to chill your vodka. Martinis are meant to be served cold, for that smooth finish. You can also toss all your ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice before serving too. Not matter what you decide, your strawberry martinis will be the hit of your next Happy Hour 🙂
Try these 3 refreshing cocktail recipes too the next time you are celebrating happy hour!
What is one of your favorite Martini Recipes?
Looking for more Cocktail Recipes?