Make these Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars today! The easy recipe for these Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars will have you making them again and again.
Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Every time I walk around the Farmer’s Market or the grocery store I see all these beautiful berries just screaming out to be taken home and turned into something delicious. Last week I made a Healthy Lemon Blueberry Bread, so I got my blueberry fix. This week the bright red strawberries were calling out to me, and since the kids are out of school, I am always looking for breakfast options.
And these Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are just that. Sweet, delicious, easy to make, and they make for the perfect breakfast, or you can have them as a on-the-go-snack, or feel free to warm up a piece and serve it with vanilla ice cream 🙂
Prep is easy for these Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, just dice up your beautiful berries and mix together the remaining ingredients and get to layering.
Then you toss them in the oven and be prepared for all the yummy scents to flood your kitchen.
Now, here is my Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries diced
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tbs milled flax seeds
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dice strawberries.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and rolled oats.
- In another bowl combine diced strawberries, cornstarch, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir until strawberries are well coated.
- Pour melted butter into the flour/oat mix, combine. Reserve ½ cup of this mixture, then press remaining mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan or deep cookie sheet.
- Pour the coated strawberries over the oat meal mixture and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining reserved oatmeal mixture over strawberries
- Bake at 375 for 40mins or until strawberries are cooked and the oats are golden
- Let cool, cut and serve or wrap individually and freeze for an on the go snack!
I hope you enjoy these Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars as much as we do!
Have you ever made your own Oatmeal Breakfast Bars before?
Looking for more deliciousness?