Eat healthy at home without the hassle of going to the grocery store. Get organic ingredients and healthy recipes delivered to your door with Sun Basket Meal Delivery Service. While this post is sponsored through my partnership with Moms Meet, all opinions are 100% my own.
Sun Basket Healthy Meal Delivery Service – Get 3 Meals Free
Whether you are working parent, a stay-at-home parent or not a parent at all, you understand the benefits of opening up the refrigerator and not having to decide what’s for dinner. You understand the benefits of not warming up something from the freezer, but instead preparing a mouth-watering meal with organic ingredients with ease. You understand the benefits of not running to the store to get 6 different ingredients for $50 that you may never use again for a recipe that you saw on Pinterest. Now, what if I told you that you can have those organic ingredients with fantastic recipes delivered to your door?
That’s what Sun Basket is all about. Healthy meals options that busy people (aren’t we all?!) can enjoy at home without all the hassle.
Sun Basket is a healthy meal kit service that delivers top-quality, sustainably-sourced, organic ingredients and delicious, easy recipes for cooking at home. Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian? Sun Basket has you covered there too. Not only is the food sustainbly-sourced, but the organic ingredients are delivered to your door in 100% recyclable and compostable packaging!
My family and I shopped from the Family Menu, which had lots of vegetables cleverly tucked into kid-friendly recipes that my whole family enjoyed. Family Menu recipes are quick and easy to prepare and clean up, because that’s what families need!
Ready to check out Sun Basket for yourself? Well, if you join today you will get THREE FREE MEALS! Yep, free food….GOOD food delivered right to your door.
Here are more reasons to love Sun Basket Meal Delivery Service:
- Sun Basket meal kits feature organic, non-GMO produce from the best farms and sustainably-sourced, hormone-free meats and seafood.
- Kits include kid-friendly, easy, healthy 30-minute recipes designed for minimal cleanup.
- Recipes are developed by an award-winning San Francisco chef.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable.
- You can choose any recipe you like each week, regardless of your meal plan.
- All recipes are approved by an in-house nutritionist.
- Packaging is carefully engineered to sustain freshness even after it arrives on your doorstep. Box should be refrigerated within 8 hours of delivery.
What kind of meals are available with Sun Basket?
- One Family Menu Box, which includes two recipes for four people (two adults and two children)
- Choose any two recipes from their weekly menu. Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly, Vegetarian, and Chef’s Choice recipes available.
The menu changes weekly, and there are several options to choose from each week, so there is always a healthy meal option you will want to create at home.