Are you a sports mom? There are essentials that all baseball moms need, check out these 10 Things Every Baseball Mom Needs. This post is sponsored by BODYARMOR as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
10 Things Every Baseball Mom Needs
My son signed up for baseball a few seasons ago. He decided to make the switch from soccer to baseball, my heart was broken at first, as I loved watching him play soccer, we are now officially a proud baseball family! As a baseball mom, there are several things I always have with me, so if you have a child in sports too, be sure to have these 10 baseball essentials with you every time you head out to the field.
- Drinks – And lots of them. Stay away from the sugary drinks, for your sports star and you! I have water and BODYARMOR with me.
- Sunscreen – Spray, lotion, and a face stick. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the damaging rays of the sun.
- Healthy Snacks – We love cuties, grapes, cut up strawberries, etc.
- Something To Sit On – Chairs if your field doesn’t have bleachers, bleacher chairs, or a blanket/towel. Those metal bleachers are hard!
- Equipment – A good baseball bag complete with everything your baseball player needs: bat(s), mitt(s), balls, and a helmet. Before we leave the house my son has his cup and a chest protector on.
- Band-aids – First Aid kit is good too, but band-aids at the minimum.
- Something For Siblings – My daughter gets bored about 30 minutes into my son’s game, so I make sure she brings a book or something with her to keep her entertained for the 2 hours.
- Bug Spray – If you go to a night game and forget the bug spray, you’ll be sorry!
- Sunglasses/Hat – To help block the sun.
- Camera/Phone – You have to be ready to capture those catches and hits!
Since we have about 3 games a week, I like grabbing BODYARMOR at Sam’s Club. They have a big 15-pack that let’s me stay stocked up. Now through July 16th, it’s actually on sale for $3 off, making the 15-pack just $12.98. Are you familiar with BODYARMOR? It’s a premium sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins – and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It provides superior hydration, so it’s a must for this baseball mom! BODYARMOR comes in 9-great tasting flavors: fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, blackout berry, mixed berry, grape, watermelon strawberry and lemonade. So, there is a flavor that everyone is bound to love.
BODYARMOR is a better alternative to traditional sports drinks, because it contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners and has potassium packed electrolytes, vitamins and coconut water.
Is your young athlete working to be the best? Check out how your athlete can become the next BODYARMOR athlete HERE.
Stay social with BODYARMOR by following on Facebook and Twitter. While you are at it, find Having Fun Saving & Cooking on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + for more helpful tips and healthy recipes! And be sure to follow me on Instagram.
What are your favorite grab-and-go items from Sam’s Club?
Here’s how to enter:
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Open to U.S. residents 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (selected by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This blog is not responsible for product shipment, delivery, or fulfillment. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, or any other social media sites.
This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address, and/or Facebook account. Anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not