Two of your favorite holiday flavors into a simply delicious pie. This White Chocolate Peppermint Pie is perfect for the holidays and beyond!
White Chocolate Peppermint Pie
This White Chocolate Peppermint Pie is one of our absolute favorite recipes. We have made it twice already while the kids have been on Winter Break 🙂 It is easy to make and the whole family loves it! We served it on Christmas and we made it again last night when we have neighbors over for dinner. AND the kids are already requesting that we make it again!
The recipe calls for Evaporated Milk and Cool Whip, I use the Fat Free Evaporated Milk and the Lite Cool Whip and the flavor is still fabulous.
You can use peppermint candies or candy canes as the sprinkles. We had a bunch of candy canes on our Christmas tree, so I just took two of them. Make sure you have the candies in a tightly sealed ziploc bag when you smash them. You definitely don’t want little sticky pieces of peppermint candy all over your counter 😉
Here is the White Chocolate Peppermint Pie recipe…make sure to pin it and print it so that you can make it again and again!
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons hot/boiling water
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) White Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 container (8 oz.) lite whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- ½ cup chopped (smashed) hard peppermint candies or candy canes
- 1 chocolate graham pie crust
- Sprinkle ¼ cup candies over bottom of pie crust and set aside
- Pour gelatin packet in small pot
- Stir in water and let soften for 1 minute
- Heat evaporated milk and softened gelatin in the pot over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk until mixture is dissolved and hot
- Remove from heat
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract until completely melted and smooth Pour the mixture into a medium bowl
- Refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Once mixture is cool, whisk in 2 cups whipped topping
- Pour filling into pie crust
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pie
- Sprinkle with remaining peppermint candies
- Serve immediately
This White Chocolate Peppermint Pie recipe is definitely one of our favorite desserts – I hope your family enjoys it too!
Looking for a delicious cocktail to go with this White Chocolate Peppermint Pie?